[24hoursupport] Re: Startpage

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 04:45:59 -0500

That comes from the Internet Acronyms that have been developed for a
long time.  It's funny because I've seen the Internet get credited for
the birth of this stuff on a reputable national news show.  So I guess
when I was in communications in the Air Force in 1965 using this stuff
it didn't exist then...Anyway, I digress.  IMHO-In My Humble Opinion.
Here's a list of some more...CUL8R

http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/

Spider