[24hoursupport] Startpage

  • From: Majzan <majsan_242@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 04:56:10 -0800 (PST)

Sometime ago I clicked on this link to a site which first of all overflowed me
with pop-ups (witch made me finally reinstall the pop-up killer) anyway what
this site also did was changing my start-page on my IE. I have several times
changed it in the settings. But it keeps on coming back when i reboot. How do
find where to change it so the start-page wont change back every time I reboot.

Sincerely

M.J

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at