[24hoursupport] Re: Star NX-2430 Printer Driver

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:44:53 -0500

Hello Christy,

>Have you tried the (un)obvious ? <g>
>http://www.printer-drivers.com/
>
>Not many people realize it exists

I didn't realize it either. They don't seem to have the driver for the
NX-2430. Hmm. I wonder if this was an unpopular printer for some reason. It
worked great for me back when, and with an Amiga. I also seem to remember
using it just fine under Windows 3.1 and 95 too with no problems, but I
didn't save the drivers I had for it then.

Thanks,

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at