[24hoursupport] Re: Star NX-2430 Printer Driver

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:44:52 -0500

Hi Steve,

>Have u tried Drivers.com?

Actually, yes I did. The first time I went there I thought it was for
drivers as in driving a car. After you suggested it I went back. Up at the
top there is a link to the kind of drivers I'm looking for. Very weird.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to have the driver I need. I went through
the sign up process too... I surely hope I don't get a lot of spam for my
trouble.

Thanks for the tip.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at