[24hoursupport] Re: Star NX-2430 Printer Driver

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:23:06 -0400

Ron,
I did find a Windows 95 driver for that printer and can email it to you
directly if you want.  I did see Mike's reply and can confirm he is
correct as far as XP goes.  I checked the drivers available in XP and
that driver is listed there.  My guess is that it is in Windows 2000 as
well.  That might account for their website not carrying them since they
know it is built into the OS.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1