[24hoursupport] Re: Star NX-2430 Printer Driver

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:44:46 -0500

Hello Don,

>It is included as one of the available printers in my W98.

Thank you! It seems that MS has included the driver on their install disks
for some time now, and I didn't realize it. I assumed (and yes, I know why
no one should "ass-u-me" anything) that the drivers for this "ancient"
printer wouldn't be on the Windows CDs. Thanks to Spider and Jim Harris, I
also have copies of the driver install files now too.

Thanks again,

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at