[24hoursupport] Re: Star NX-2430 Printer Driver

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:44:45 -0500

Hello Barry,

>Hello Ron!  Since you asked your question you have gotten several
>should have fixed your problem.  You thanked everyone who responded,
>EXCEPT
>me.  LOL

I'm sorry Barry, I didn't deliberately ignore you. I'm usually pretty good
about thanking those who help me out.

>You printer will work just fine with an Epson LQ-850/860 emulation or one
>of the IBM Pro printers.  I have had a Panasonic 24 pin printer for 10
>years and that is the way it was setup that many years ago.  Make sure you

>use a 1284 EEE compliant cable so as to allow the printer to talk back and

>forth to your computer.

I've got the drivers now, plus I understand that they are on the Windows
install CDs and my whole problem was a non-issue, but if I do run into
problems of some kind you can bet I'll try the emulation suggestion.

Thanks!

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at