[24hoursupport] Re: Star NX-2430 Printer Driver

  • From: "Christy" <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:13:59 -0400

Evening Ron

I have used Drivers.com many times and have not
received any extra spam for the troubles,
surprisingly enough the email address I Do use for
such things doesn't get the spam but the address I
don't give out often does... Maybe ill have to
reconsider my friends <g>

Seriously I wouldn't worry about drivers.com per spam

Christy

On 8/13/02 at 04:44 PM Ron Allen wrote:

>Hi Steve,
>
>>Have u tried Drivers.com?
>
>Actually, yes I did. The first time I went there I
thought it was for
>drivers as in driving a car. After you suggested it
I went back. Up at the
>top there is a link to the kind of drivers I'm
looking for. Very weird.

>Unfortunately, they don't seem to have the driver I
need. I went through
>the sign up process too... I surely hope I don't get
a lot of spam for my
>trouble.
>
>Thanks for the tip.
>
>Ron