[24hoursupport] Re: Spyware Question

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 12:49:32 -0500

Spybot is good.  I've used it and looked at it fairly well.  The main
thing that bothers me about it is that it seems a little bit aggressive
on what it removes and is not an easy program to configure.  The new
version of Ad-Aware (v6) is out now and that in my opinion is probably
going to rate as one of the best as the tests and reviews come in on it.
Pest Patrol is another one out there that is pretty good.