[24hoursupport] Re: Spam

  • From: "Lynda" <lpfowlie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 16:11:02 -0700

Well I do a lot of blocking instead of deleting, but it seems that is full
now too, I haven't been able to get the block rule message thing to work but
maybe you could, our local server has added spam blocking, so that takes
care of a lot, I am getting probably 100 a day..(block rule) I tried to go
in and put  words like Credit card, I the block or delete rule thing but
nothing seems to stay there???
Lynda
Today's mighty Oak is just
yesteday's nut that held it's ground!