[24hoursupport] Re: Settings on freelist

  • From: "Christy" <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 09:05:08 -0400

good morning

I'm not spider but I might be able to help.

To go to digest version of this list send an email

24hoursupport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
subject line   set digest

To go to Digest2  (yes thats what they call it)
where you will receive both normal emails and
digest so you can read as the email comes in and
keep a copy for reference send an email to

24hoursupport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
subject line   set digest2

To go back to normal email you would have to do
either

24hoursupport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
subject line   unset digest
or
24hoursupport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
subject line   unset digest2

depending on which ever you used to begin with!

To set Vacation  (also known as Nomail)  send an
email to

24hoursupport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
subject line   set vacation

Keeping in mind the list default (unless spider
changed it)  would automatically Unset your
vacation setting after 14 days

To read the list while on vacation/nomail mode you
can visit the archives at

//www.freelists.org/archives/24hoursupport/

where you can read the list in a variety of ways
(by thread/by date etc)  the archives are also
easily searchable  and there is No need to login to
view them!

I do hope that helps

Christy

On 4/21/02 at 8:24 AM Betsy Rogers wrote:

>Spider,
>
>Let us know when you have set digest/vacation
settings on freelist. Seems
>like this site has been a good choice.
>
>Betsy Rogers

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface.