[24hoursupport] Re: Seperate Folders

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 04:58:30 -0400

Try modifying your rules to include "stop processing more rules" in the
action section.  You will find that option in the same section that you
check the box "move to specified folder" etc.  This is a common mistake
people make when doing rules.  When an email comes in and rules are
present, OE looks at each rule in the order they appear in your rules
list.  As soon as a rule fits the incoming email, it fires.  It will
then move on to the next rule then the next etc unless you tell it to
stop looking at the rules.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1