[24hoursupport] Re: Seperate Folders

  • From: "Barry Cornford" <cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:28:58 +1000

You need to set - up Message Rules
Create your Folders
Click on the message Header
Click the Message Menu & select Create a Rule.
>From No 1. You can either select who it is from or the subject line.
Then in the middle selection No2. select Move to whichever Folder you created.
In the third section No3 Select one of the hyperlinks and follow the prompts
repeat if there is two
hyperlinks

Hello:

I am try to set up my Outlook Express so that messages from different groups
have their on folders. I thought I had everything set right but it still
isn't working. I am running Outlook Express 5. I am about ready to pull my
hair out by its roots.

Irene  jubfam@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at