[24hoursupport] Re: Seperate Folders

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:20:05 -0700 (PDT)

Are you setting the message rules to sort by subject?
In the case of e-mail groups, that is what you need to
do, rather than sorting by "from", as the address of
the individual sender will be in the "from" field.
Also, if you see "Apply" there, and "OK", be sure to
click on them just to make sure the rule sticks.  I
found that sometimes I had to redo the rules, too, and
I didn't know what exactly I was doing wrong either,
but I did manage to get it sorted out.  I probably
forgot one of the apply buttons somewhere.

Brenna

--- The Jubien's <jubfam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I am try to set up my Outlook Express so that
> messages from different groups
> have their on folders. I thought I had everything
> set right but it still
> isn't working. I am running Outlook Express 5. I am
> about ready to pull my
> hair out by its roots.
>
> Irene  jubfam@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at