[24hoursupport] Re: Sent Internet Packets

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:31:36 -0500 (EST)

Something on your machine is sending data out.  I would disconnect the
machine, and download a good trojan detector onto the other machine.
Then, with the high speed cable disconnected, reconnect the machine that
is sending the huge amount of traffic and scan it for trojans.

Also, do you have any of those file sharing programs installed?  They
could certainly use your network connection.

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.