[24hoursupport] Semi Networking

  • From: "Elaine" <Elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 01:33:22 -0000

Hi my name is Elaine

I have just joined the group I am hoping to be able to get some suggestions on
how I can connect two computers to  broadband internet via one ntl cable modem.
Without having to buy another modem and without have to make one computer a
gateway as in internet sharing, as that means I would have to leave one of the
computers on fulltime and that is out of the question.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Elaine

---