[24hoursupport] Re: Security Decisions

  • From: chizotz@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:18:13 +0000

Hi Rajan,

I appreciate your reply. I have various issues with AVG antivirus, that
particular AV package has never been very highly rated for reliability in
catching viruses. I admit to not knowing as much about Sygate firewall, but
the real point is that, as a consumer, I have paid for both Zone Alarm and
Trend Micro and am now forced to choose between them. Why should I, as a
consumer, be forced to choose what I feel are inferior products (whether they
are inferior or not is open for debate, I know and appreciate that)?

Sorry, must cut this short. Or maybe that's a good thing :)

Ron