[24hoursupport] Re: Security Decisions

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 04:46:40 -0400

Hi Ron,
FWIW, Trend Internet Security's firewall was obtained from Zone Alarm via an
agreement they made with them to provide the code for that portion of their
software.  That is why it does not want to let you install one alongside the
other.  Windows XP firewall will be a good solution once SP2 gets released.
Personally, I think Trend's firewall is better then XP though.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/

http://erablog.net/blogs/Spider1/