[24hoursupport] Re: Security Decisions

  • From: Rajan Urs <wexpert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:30:50 +0530

Hello Ron,

I am using AVG antivirus and Sygate firewall. Its giving adequate
protection with frequent updates and there are no conflicts at all. I
am using both the free download versions and havent yet felt the need
to upgrade to a premium version.

I was adviced of another anti virus NOD32 which has won many awards.
http://www.nod32.com/news/awards.htm

There is a trial version if you would like to
try.http://www.nod32.com/download/trial.htm

Rajan