[24hoursupport] Re: Security Decisions

  • From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Spider <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 01:53:49 -0500

I'm going to try what you suggest Spider, and if it works... I still
don't know what I'll do. I think I'll wait and see what the response
is from ZoneLabs to my latest email and my BBB complaint. I'm really
ticked off about this whole thing, and, darn it, what's to stop them
from doing it again or something like it? What's to stop Trend from
taking that ability out of their next upgrade? Are these companies in
bed together, competing with each other, or somehow both? All I know
is that I'm tired of being in the middle :)

Ron