[24hoursupport] Re: Screensavers, etc..

  • From: "Mike Brown" <mike.brown1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 01:49:31 -0000

> Fanny may well also be you're aunt, but I've no idea about Screen savers,
sorry!

But now, after a little research, I do.

If the file is a simple .scr, simply pop it into C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM and
you're away. Many, though, are apparently in the form of .exe files, which
you simply double click and install like ordinary programs. Virus check
first! Either could be downloaded in .zip form, I suppose, so just unzip and
then proceed is so.

All the best
MIKE