[24hoursupport] Scandisk fails to correct the disk error

  • From: "M.Thakur" <dnb_mthakur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:04:33 +0530

I am using Win 98 FE with 2 HDD of 40 GB & 4 GB. My problems commenced since
on the major HDD (40GB with 4 Partitions) with the error report that it has
detected an error which it cannot correct after checking about 1-3%. On the
smaller (4Gb single partition) the scandisk has no problems completing the
task. In windows mode the scandisk reports no error on both the disk. Any
suggestions to solve the problems is more than welcome. Thank you.
M. Thakur