[24hoursupport] Save Function

  • From: "michele" <michele@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:33:53 -0500

I have Win98 and IE5.5.  I've been saving the archives to a list I moderate
by going to the page and using the "Save As..."  on the drop down menu,
changing the name and saving as text files.  I've created a new folder in a
file in My Documents for each month.  Last night, I saved dozens of pages
without any problems.  Tonight, I went back to where I left off and the
"Save As......." in my drop down menu is greyed out.  I went to various
pages in different places on the Net - same thing.  It's greyed out.  What
could have caused that and what can I do about it?

Michele

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at