[24hoursupport] Rundll.probs

  • From: "Roy" <roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 21:27:34 +0100

Hi this is my first post so I hope I'm doing it right.
I get an error message occasionally that states 'Rundll has caused an error in
CRTDLL>DLL and Rundll will now close'.
I press OK and the error message disappears with no more problems arising from
the message. I would like to know how I can prevent this message from
appearing. I'm running Winme and I.E 5.5 and apart from this problem everything
else seems to be running OK
Thanks for any help

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at