[24hoursupport] Re: Restore OE Messages

  • From: "nan" <nan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 15:32:21 -0600

What email client are you using?  Outlook or OE?=20
What were you trying to accomplish? =20
Outlook and OE (Outlook Express) are 2 different things. You copied from =
the Outlook file, but it seems you're using OE.  Depending upon which =
email client you are actually using, you might not have captured all of =
your messages... if that's what you were trying to do. =20
I'm confused about this - "I have handreds web pages stored in OE,"...  =
you've sent yourself links to web pages via email, perhaps?
You could try to import whatever you have -=20
File / Import.

HTH

----- Original Message -----=20