[24hoursupport] Re: Restore OE Messages

  • From: "Debbie Andrews" <lillearners@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 14:24:25 -0600

Hi, I am thinking you can insert the disk, then open the file, click on it
to highlight it, then click edit
then move to folder
then my computer
local disk
program files
outlook express
then ok
I think that will work

**~~Debbie~~**
~~~Follow your dream! Unless it's the one where you're at work in your
underwear during a fire drill. ~~~