[24hoursupport] Restore Down option in applications window minimizes it.

  • From: HobbsK@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:29:57 -0500

        I am having a problem with Kodak Imaging for Windows. I have an HP
vl800 tower and I am running windows 2000.
        The application will only run in minimized or maximized. When I
attempt to use the restore down button in the upper rignt hand corner of the
application window, it minizes the application down to the task bar. Has
anyone else experienced this problem and if so, how were you able to resolve
it?

Thank You,
Ken
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at