[24hoursupport] Resource Conflict

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:45:18 -0700 (PDT)

I got my P3 500 working again. After the initial error report and shutdown from
a bad ram chip, it was totally dead. The pc guy said to pop out the watch
battery and wait 5 minutes and put it back in (which 'resets' the mobo) and
give it a go, and it worked.

Only problem now is two error messages on boot;

Resource Conflict PCI in Slot 2
Bus 00 Device OE Func. 00

Resource Conflict PCI in Slot 2
Bus 00 Device OE Func. 01

Plus I can't seem to get my pc to see my Creative sound card. 'Play Center
can't find the necessary hardware or drivers'. Usually it finds that first.

Any ideas how to deal with these problems? Thanks.