[24hoursupport] Re: Resize partition?

  • From: Bram <bramk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:40:25 +0200

Hi Lene.
You don't say if your original partition is Fat32 or NTFS. If it's NTFS then
you can't change the partition size. You also don't say what else you have
on the same partition( Office etc?), or what the total size of your hard
disk is, so it's difficult to answer your question. More details please.
Bram
@nglo.com