[24hoursupport] Resize partition?

  • From: Lene Pagsuguiron <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 22:50:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone, I installed WinXP on a small partition (2.72 GB).  I recently
installed Partition Magic and I want to resize the XP partition to about 5GB.
Should I do this or do you think that the current size is adequate? I also
recently downloaded the Service Pack into another hard drive that does not have
Windows XP.  Is it okay to delete this folder?  Thanks!