[24hoursupport] Re: Rejected emails, although none sent!!!

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 09:23:26 -0400

In addition to gangle's post, it is also possible that someone else who
has your email address in their address book is infected with the klez
virus.  That one grabs an email address out of the infected person's
address book and makes the message appear to come from someone other
then the person actually infected.  System admin messages would then
bounce back to the apparent sender rather then the infected source that
actually sent it.