[24hoursupport] Rejected emails, although none sent!!!

  • From: Lene Pagsuguiron <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 02:13:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, something is weird with my other email address.  The other email address I
use is part of a bunch of fanlistings over the internet as well as a couple of
yahoogroups.  I got 2 emails from a Mail Delivery System that says I tried to
send .exe and a .bat to 2 people (one of whom I know personally).  I did not
send any files and I checked my sent folder to make sure.  If I did, I would
not attach a potential virus.  I have Outlook, but I don't use it.  I did
recently get hit with this virus called vbs/redlof or something after an AVG
scan, but I deleted all my temp internet files and thought I was okay.  I
didn't think that the virus would affect Internet mail, and I still don't.
I think either someone is using my email address that they lifted from the net
through a website (fanlistings) or from a yahoogroup.  Here is the link that
shows the headers and such, I didn't add the encoded stuff at the end:
http://www.msanthropickat.us/mail.txt  I don't know if that helps any, but I'm
mystified by it.  The subject line says "Darling"?  I am going to look at the
other email again to see if there is anything that might help me figure this
out.  Thanks for any help!