[24hoursupport] Regarding Spam

  • From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BUNU MUSA <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 00:27:21 -0500

Dear List,

As list owner, I apologize for the spam message that recently made it
through to the list.

All messages to this list must be approved by a moderator, therefore
one of us made a mistake and approved this message to go to the whole
list. I personally blacklisted the address the spam originated from
yesterday, but the message was already there, waiting to be accidentally sent
on.

We take spam very seriously, and especially the kind of spam that
includes a scam like the one that got sent to the list. If you don't
already know, this is one of the biggest scams going on and has been
for some time. You should know that any message similar to that is a
scam.

Again, sorry for the message making it to the list.

Thanks,

Ron Allen
List Owner