[24hoursupport] Re: Re-Seperate Folders

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 17:03:20 -0400

Wow, 200 plus rules?  That's a bunch of rules and makes it very complex
to try to answer your question.  Several factors come into play.
Perhaps you need to change the position of some of the rules.  Like I
said in my first message about this, normally when people post that
their rules are mis-behaving and ending up in folders they never
intended it is because of the failure to stop processing rules.  There
are probably some circumstances when you don't want that option checked.
When the condition of the rule is met and the stop processing is part of
the rule, that is what will happen.  With the number of rules you have I
would probably have to be able to look at them to try to determine what
is going wrong.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1