[24hoursupport] Re: Re-Seperate Folders

  • From: "ED R" <ebbourg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 09:47:37 -0500

I must not know how to use the "stop processing rules" function.  I
tried using that and none of my rules would work anymore, none of them.
I had to reinstall some 200+ rules.  Could someone explain to me how,
when and why to use this rule.

ED R
"The world belongs to you,
The world belongs to me..."