[24hoursupport] Re: READ ONLY FILE

  • From: "MATLIN" <MATLIN@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:31:09 -0700

Tried it - - no dice.
When I try to drag and drop it to my desktop it say it can not move it - may
be in use (it isn't)
still says access denied - read only file, even though in properties it says
archive (still on floppy).
If I could get to dos (with ME it's a bitch) does anyone still remember dos
commands for changing attributes or is there a dos program that would help
me?
Very frustrating.

Steve