[24hoursupport] Re: READ ONLY FILE

  • From: "A~J" <ajd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:24:42 -0500

Hi, Steve.  Right click on the file name, go to properties, and there should be
a place to check something other than "read only."  If you don't see it
immediately, click on the other tabs at the top of the properties dialog box.
You may need to copy it to your hard drive before you can change it.

Hope this helps, although I'm using Win98se.

A~J