[24hoursupport] Question on ram doubler 9

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:13:10 -0500

Do any of you use this, and is it what it is cracked up to be?
I looked on Connectix webpage and it said they discontinued
it. If anyone has it, I would like to try it. Even if it isn't
supported anymore.
--
Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough