[24hoursupport] Re: Question about mail program

  • From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 11:20:04 -0700

Fuzzy for the mailto: links click start>run>type in the box
"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\Msimn.exe" /mailurl:%1
(including the quotes) and press enter. If it is not showing up in the drop
down list on the programs tab then put this in the run box
"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\Msimn.exe" /reg
(including the quotes) and press enter.

Now hiring Independent Sales agents World wide. High commission please see
www.seedsv.com for more info.