[24hoursupport] Re: Question about mail program

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:14:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm.  While that was available, not when I click a mailto link, I get
approximately 100 IE windows which open, all of which have the mailto: as
the address and are completely blank.  I repaired IE, and now, clicking
links results in "No mail program has been set up."  I can reset the
option back to Netscape and it will work, but resetting it to OE in OE:
Tools/Options/General, causes the initial problem of multiple blank
windows opening.

Any more ideas?

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, M.Thakur wrote:

> To use Outlook Express from your Web browser
> You can set Outlook Express to be your default e-mail program, so that
> whenever you click an e-mail link on a Web page or choose the mail command
> in your Web browser or newsreader, Outlook Express opens.
>
> Likewise, you can set Outlook Express to be your default newsreader, so that
> when you click a newsgroup link on a Web page or choose the newsreader
> command in your Web browser, Outlook Express opens.
>
> On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the General tab.
>
> In the Default Messaging Programs area, click Make Default for news or mail.
> HTH
> M.Thakur

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at