[24hoursupport] Re: Question about mail program

  • From: "M.Thakur" <dnb_mthakur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:57:36 +0530

To use Outlook Express from your Web browser
You can set Outlook Express to be your default e-mail program, so that
whenever you click an e-mail link on a Web page or choose the mail command
in your Web browser or newsreader, Outlook Express opens.

Likewise, you can set Outlook Express to be your default newsreader, so that
when you click a newsgroup link on a Web page or choose the newsreader
command in your Web browser, Outlook Express opens.

On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the General tab.

In the Default Messaging Programs area, click Make Default for news or mail.
HTH
M.Thakur