[24hoursupport] Question about mail program

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: A-Helping-Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 10:21:32 -0400 (EDT)

Well, now I have a question instead of an answer. :)

For some bizarre reason, Netscape Messenger is my mail program.  I figured
to myself, 'No problem.  I'll just go into Tools/Internet Options in IE
and change it to Outlook Express.' No dice.  It doesn't appear as an
option.  Any idea how to reset the handling of mailto: links?

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at