[24hoursupport] Re: Question about HD

  • From: "ED R" <ebbourg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:20:19 -0600

Yes, you will.

ED R

===>-----Original Message-----
===>From: 24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
===>[mailto:24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lene P
===>Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 6:50 PM
===>To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
===>Subject: [24hoursupport] Question about HD
===>
===>Hi, thanks to all who responded on my question about
===>internal/external hard drives.  I just bought another
===>computer with a very small hard drive and an external hard
===>drive would be great.  However, I am concerned with speed
===>and from what I hear, USB is very slow.  I have decided on
===>purchasing an internal hard drive to store my media files.
===>If I mainly work on the C drive and have Photoshop on that
===>drive, will I be able to pull up files from the other drive?
===>
===>
===>

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at