[24hoursupport] Re: Question about HD

  • From: Stephen Boose <stealer11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:24:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Should not be a problem. If you are going to keep lots of important files on
that second drive I would make sure that you back it up once a week or so. Hard
drives can go crash and burn at any time.

Good Luck
Stealer
 Lene P <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, thanks to all who responded on my question about internal/external hard
drives. I just bought another computer with a very small hard drive and an
external hard drive would be great. However, I am concerned with speed and from
what I hear, USB is very slow. I have decided on purchasing an internal hard
drive to store my media files.
If I mainly work on the C drive and have Photoshop on that drive, will I be
able to pull up files from the other drive?

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at