[24hoursupport] Question about HD

  • From: Lene P <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:49:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi, thanks to all who responded on my question about internal/external hard
drives.  I just bought another computer with a very small hard drive and an
external hard drive would be great.  However, I am concerned with speed and
from what I hear, USB is very slow.  I have decided on purchasing an internal
hard drive to store my media files.
If I mainly work on the C drive and have Photoshop on that drive, will I be
able to pull up files from the other drive?

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at