[24hoursupport] Question

  • From: "cfunk" <cfunk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:23:19 -0600

My sound disappeared, then I deleted some drivers, ran a recovery disk,
fixed the sound in DOS, and now a lot of my settings are like they were at
the very beginning.. (I am sure it was from me deleting the drivers and
running the recovery)..
Anyway, I used to be able to click on a music link, a new page would open
with the player in the middle of the page, and I would grab my link from the
URL... Now, each time I click on a music link, it plays on the player
instead of opening the page..or will open up at the side of the page.. I
have played with my settings repeatedly, but have not been able to get that
setting back.. Can you tell me what I need to do to get that setting back?
                   Thanks!     Tina

---

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at