[24hoursupport] Re: Problem removing old printer, sharing new one

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 14:59:01 -0600

Guess what? I finally get back to my computer this afternoon and it seems=
 to have fixed itself. I read your emails and was going to try looking at=
 the HP site, when I decided to try it one more time. This time, it worked.=
 I removed the old printer and shared the new one. I have no idea why it=
 would work today and not last night.

Thanks Spider, M. Thakur, Mike, and Debbie for the responses, I do=
 appreciate the help.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/