[24hoursupport] Power Management/Power Schemes

  • From: Frank <gn052@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 06:38:35 -0500

after going thru the following sequence: properties>screen
saver>settings>turnoff monitoro after x minutes>apply

I have tried either clicking x in upper right hand corner or OK button
to close this window

still I have to go thru the same sequence ever time I reboot the
computer...the setting I made will not save...it works as long as I am
in the current boot but rebooting loses it

how can I avoid this (i.e. cause machine to save)

Operating system is Windows98
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/