[24hoursupport] Ports and popular applications

  • From: "Sin" <DanOzuna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24HourSupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:41:05 -0800

Hi everyone
I recently purchased a LinkSys BEFSR41 (4 port) router. I am looking for a web
site that has a comprehensive list of ports that need to be opened on the
router for popular applications to work properly. Is it better to open the
ports, use port triggering, or redirection? Any info would be appreciated.

Sin