[24hoursupport] Re: Pocket PC

  • From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jdhowell01 <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:41:58 -0600

Hi JD,

Yeah. It's really ever so much fun.

Thanks for the kind thoughts though :)

Ron

j> Hi Ron,

j> Sorry you must join us in our wonderful world of diabetes. I have alot of
j> great stuff you may be able to use. I also have some applications that track
j> the things you mention. And a good friend of ours, Justin Lucy did a
j> spreadsheet for me that you'll love, it helps to track everything. I'll get
j> with you in the next couple days to send you what I got. In the meantime,
j> don't worry yourself too much and just try to learn as you go. TTT

j> The 2 places on the net I visit often are:
j>  http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org/
j> http://www.diabetic-talk.org/

j> JD